Hover over main image to zoom
The ThruNite TN12 (2014) is the improved version of The TN12.
Improved UI and 1050 lumen with one 18650 battery,
a body specfically designed for better single hand operation and a new emitter (XM-L2 U2) to supply more beam with throw and flood.
- Improved UI for more lumens
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries.
- Max output:1050 lumens with XM-L2 U2
- Working voltage: 2.7V-9V
- 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter)
- 82g weight (without batteries)
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation
-Versatile mode 1050lm(90min) 800lm(1.5hour) 280lm(5hours) 20lm(74 hours) 0.3lm(1585hours)
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
Press the tail switch gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light.Press again to turn the light off.
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from firefly mode, low, medium,high and Max.
With the light turns on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into strobe mode(13HZ).
A single press on the side switch will return the flashlight to general lighting mode from strobe.